Diving without the heavy equipment with Stand Up Paddleboard Lesson
- Per Person (Group 1-2) with transfer to/from hotel
- Per Person (Group 3-4) with transfer to/from hotel
Learn to Take Underwater Photos!
There’s so much to see and discover underwater, and you probably want to capture it to share with family and friends. Learn how to take stunning underwater photos on this dive and photography class!
Our Underwater Digital Photography Course is limited to two to four divers per group. Your guide takes you to an appropriate reef that gives you the best opportunity to take some awesome underwater photos. We work with you to get the best shots possible, teaching you how different angles and light conditions can affect your shots.
This course includes two dives of up to an hour each, plus surface time to review your pics. Unless otherwise requested, divers are kept above 10 meters to maximize dive time and available light.
Your guide has been shooting underwater photos for over 30 years, has received many awards, and has been published in dive magazines such as Diving World, Diver, Marine Diving, and Asian Diver.
- This is not a certification course. You dive at the level of experience you bring with you (beginner, advanced, etc).
- Bring your own camera or GoPro.
- Available for rent: Olympus TG-4 cameras w/ housing (limited number available)
- Non-divers are also welcome for their first diving experience. Please make a note at the time of booking if this is your first dive.
- Rental dive equipment (BC, regulator, weights, mask, snorkel, boots, fins) is included.
- Choice of one or two dives.